Audi adds more aggressive styling and significant hardware upgrades to make the RS 5 the best of the bunch. It takes everything that’s good about A5 and its sportier S5 sibling and incorporates them to provide a ultra-high performance variant.
One cannot argue that the RS 5 deserves and earns a place by virtue of its 336 kilowatt powerful V8 engine alone. The Audi is capable on the handling front as well, thanks to its strengthened suspension, re-calibrated steering gear and its AWD (all-wheel-drive system) which works together to make winding roads as an enjoyable experience
Audi's finely-calibrated "Quattro All-Wheel-Drive System” provides incredible stability with the coupe sprinting from zero to 100 kmh in 4.3 seconds- amazingly fast with fuel consumption at 15.7 litres/100 kms.
· 19-inch alloy wheels,
· adaptive xenon headlights,
· a speed-activated pop-up rear spoiler,
· a panoramic sunroof,
· keyless ignition and entry,
· tri-zone automatic climate control,
· leather upholstery,
· heated eight-way power sport seats,
· Bluetooth and a premium sound system with a CD player,
· Satellite radio and iPod integration.
· Option highlights include 20-inch alloy wheels, carbon-ceramic front disc brakes, a sport exhaust system, leather/faux suede upholstery, a navigation system and a Bang & Olufsen sound system with HD radio. A Driver Assist package includes adaptive cruise control, adaptive steering and blind spot monitoring.
On the road, that potent power-systems works in together with the ‘All-Wheel-Drive System’ its recalibrated suspension and fantastic steering systems providing a performance that should satisfy most fast-driving enthusiasts.